Tuesday, November 1, 2011

nov 1st

So one of my friends from work who goes to the U of M was telling me about how he and a group of others came up with an idea for a mobile app, which got me thinking "what can I do that I can put in my portfolio". Something that I think will be easy enough, but still a strong enough concept that I can say "I did this" and still be proud of it, is a World of Warcraft add-on.

The first thing I have to do is learn quite a bit of Lua, which is the language that Blizzard uses to program add-ons.

Second, my initial idea is to make a program that adds all auctions that you have up for auction on the auction house and print how much money you would get if everything would sell at that point.


On other notes we start PHP next Monday, at the moment we are working on javascript.
Our first project was to create a table with the numbers 1-10 and their squares, then add all the  numbers in the column at the bottom of the page.
http://webspace.globeuniversity.edu/arthur.taylor/unit4.html

No comments:

Post a Comment